Justin Lieberman is an artist, teacher, activist, and critic living in New York. He received a BFA from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and an MFA from Yale University. In December 2012, he presented new work at the M Building in Miami in a solo exhibition titled, Cum obis, medium solver inter opus. (When you die, may I be in the midst of my work.), revolving around notions of distribution of information and its organization into archives.
Lieberman’s S. A. C. (Student Art Collective) currently participates in SculptureCenter’s 2012-2013 In Practice program, culminating in an exhibition of new work. Double Life opens at SculptureCenter on January 13, 5-7PM and runs through March 25.
Justin Lieberman, Lexapro Rain Stick, 2012. Pill bottles, aquarium graves. 50 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2”. Courtesy the artist.
- conceptualfinearts likes this
- blamemelgibson reblogged this from sculpture-center
- laneysmomjeepnhero reblogged this from sculpture-center
- ohyeahhtony likes this
- iamajessie reblogged this from sculpture-center
- roccococo likes this
- thegorbott likes this
- shy-girl-big-heart likes this
- sculpture-center posted this